Program and Project Manager
Program and Project Manager – Hobart Women’s Shelter
- Level 7, SCHADS Award
- Minimum 4 days per week (30 Hours)
Hobart Women’s Shelter
- Hobart Women’s Shelter (HWS) provides crisis accommodation to women and children who are experiencing domestic or family violence and/or are homeless.
- We are the second oldest women’s and children’s refuge in Australia and have been providing this service, in different locations around Hobart, since 1974.
- HWS is looking for an experienced senior manager who is interested in progressing their career within the community services sector.
- We need someone who is passionate about gender equality and who wants to work with a team of supportive women committed to making a positive difference to the lives of women and children experiencing violence and/or homelessness.
The Role Overview
The Program and Project Manager will:
- Develop and manage programs and initiatives aligned to the HWS Vision and Mission.
- Undertake research, identify key stakeholders, develop opportunities for growth and project-manage new initiatives.
- Write tenders and grant submissions, prepare reports and complete acquittals associated with grants.
- Engage with donors, community stakeholders and the media to support the management of a communication plan and our social media platforms.
For a Position Description, including full Selection Criteria, please visit:
Please Note: Applicants must address all the Selection Criteria to be considered for this position.
For queries contact Janet Saunders, CEO, on 6273 8455.
Forward completed applications to Janet Saunders at email@example.com
Closing Date: COB Friday 16th April 2021.